Hi there, and thanks for checking out my little space on the web. I studied Media Informatics M.Sc. at RWTH Aachen University and I am currently working at TomTom on improving the road traffic info quality with data.
- openlr-python - Implementation of OpenLR™ dynamic location referencing standard in Python
- gtop - System monitoring dashboard for terminal
- EsperIoT - Small and simple stream based CEP tool for IoT devices connected to a MQTT broker
- Jekyll Doc Theme - Jekyll theme for creating project documentation websites
- Angular2 Github UI - GitHub UI using api.github.com in Angular2 TypeScript
- TODO Spring Angular - Todo demo with Spring Boot + AngularJS + Flyway + PostgreSQL + Docker …
- sandraREST - Cassandra Manager REST API & Web UI
- Uduvudu Demo - Rendering RDF data with Uduvudu
- Restacey - Responsive template for Stacey CMS
- Bug Algorithms - bug0, bug1 and bug2 motion planning algorithms implementation in Webots simulation environment
- Predicting Emerging Trends in Citation Networks Aksakalli, Can Güney, Master Thesis. [pdf]
- Minhashing for Graph Similarity Computation. Aksakalli, Can Güney and Pascal Welke, CSCUBS 2016. [pdf] [slides] [code]
- A mobile plant identification application for environmental monitoring. Turkay, C., C.G. Aksakalli, K. Ozmal, and H.K. Ekenel, SIU 2013. [paper]
- Introduction to Docker 2016. [slides]
I am part of the Organisation group of a multi-cultural world music orchestra called FolkBerlin (a.k.a. FolkBär).
Disclaimer: The content of this website represents my personal opinion and not authorized by any of the companies or institutions which I am affiliated with.